The Punjab National Bank is going to release the official notification for the Recruitment of Punjab National Bank Probationary Officer 2023. The recruitment’s notification will be posted on the official portal of Bank’s department. Many candidates have started preparing for recruitment.
Punjab National Bank organizes this recruitment’s procedure for the PO post because they want to select eligible candidates for the recruitment. PO is a reputed post in banks. So best candidates will be selected for the post by this recruitment. Candidates can check and fill this recruitment’s application online after its declaration.
Candidates can get all updates related to PNB PO Recruitment 2023 through our page or you can also bookmark our website edugaps.in to update yourself. You will get all kind of information such as syllabus, exam date, admit card etc. Through our website. Stay connected to us for more details.
Punjab National Bank PO Recruitment 2023
PNB PO Recruitment
|Name of organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Name of post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No. of post||Various|
|Job locality||Across India|
|Application Start||Update Soon|
|Application Ends||Update Soon|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||update soon|
Candidates have to be qualified in these parameters to apply for the PNB PO Recruitment 2023.
- Candidate must be a graduate from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate must be a minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years while he/she is applying for the recruitment.
- Age relaxation will be given according to different categories of candidates.
- Candidates who belong to SC / ST categories will get 5 years age relaxation.
- Candidates who are from OBC Category will get 3 years age relaxation.
- Ex-servicemen and candidates holding Jammu Kashmir quota will get 5 years age relaxation.
If any candidate is found with any criminal record can also result in cancellation of application.
Application fees will be updated soon after the official notification.
PNB PO 2023 Selection Process
Candidates every recruitment is based on some phases of the selection procedure. PNB will select their candidates on the basis of these factors.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Candidates preparing for PNB PO Recruitment 2023 have to first appear in the Preliminary examination of recruitment.
- The paper will be based on three subjects – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and Verbal Ability.
- Candidates who will pass or qualify the Preliminary examination of PNB PO 2023 will be called for the Mains exam.
- The paper contains five subjects – General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and Verbal Ability.
The pattern can differ slightly different from the last year so for exact information stay tuned to us. It will be notified instantly after the release of recruitment officially.
After the Pre exam and Mains exam qualified candidates will be invited for the Interview with their documents. After all, the final merit list will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in every phase of selection. The final merit list will also be out on official portal.
How to apply for the PNB PO Recruitment 2023 online?
Candidates can apply for the post after its declaration officially by the department through the official portal. We are also giving steps to apply for the PNB PO Recruitment 2023.
- First, visit the official website of the authority.
- Look for the link PNB PO Recruitment 2023.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all your details, upload your all required documents.
- Upload scanned a photograph of yours.
- After filling choose a payment method.
- After payment, you will see your Application no. or registeration no.
- Save your Application No. Or Registeration No. And keep it with yourself for further use.
Candidates if you have any doubt or query related to the application, exam pattern, etc write to us in below comment box. We will reach you soon.