Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has declared the Admit Card for various courses. The candidates who have applied for MDU can download their MDU Roll No using the main portal of the University.
The University will provide many courses like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Ed, B.Arch, BBM, BHM, B.Pharma, BTM, LLB, BPEd, M.A, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.phil etc.
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is one of the biggest Universities in India. Every year lakhs of students will appear in this University for different courses. The MDU University has declared the exam roll no for various courses. The students who are going to appear in these examinations can check their MDU Admit Card for the same.
MDU Roll No. 2023
|University||MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University)|
|Education Type||Regular & Distance|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
MDU will provide both distance and regular education for students. Lakhs of students have appeared for regular courses, but the scheme of distance education is also good. There are many students who will not be able to complete their studies in regular mode.
The Directorate of Distance Education helps them to fulfill their dream of study. MDU will conduct the examination for DDE courses in an annual system. MDU Admit Card for the same will be declared soon on its official website.
Maharshi Dayanand University has declared the hall ticket for regular students also. They will be able to download their MDU Roll No. using the tips given below.
How to Download MDU Admit Card
The students who are waiting for their exam admit card can download it from the main website of MDU. The students will need their name/ registration no/ form number to download their admit card. The candidates can follow the given steps to check their MDU Roll No.
For Regular Education
- First of all, open the main portal of MDU or click on the direct link given here.
- Then choose the option of examination.
- Now click on the link to Admit Card.
- Then find the link for your course and open it.
- Now enter the required details and click on submit.
- Then take a printout of your admit card.
For Distance Education
- First, open the website of MDU and select Distance Education.
- After that find the link for admit card in the announcements section or open this link.
- Then open this link and enter your details.
- Now click on submit and take a print of it.
Final words- The students can check the MDU Roll No B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Ed, B.Arch, BBM, BHM, B.Pharma, BTM, LLB, BPEd, M.A, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.phil using the instruction mention here. If you have any questions then you can comment us.