MDU Rohtak Result 2023- Maharshi Dayanand University has declared the exam result for various courses. The students can check MDU Results for B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Ed, B.Arch, BBM, BHM, B.Pharma, BTM, LLB, BPEd, M.A, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.phil right now.
Update: The University has declared the exam result for the following-
- B.Com (Pass/ Voc/ Hons) for 1st, 3rd, 5th & 6th Sem/Year
- P.G. Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology 1st Sem/Year
- PG Diploma in Yoga Science for 1st Sem
- APGDCA 1st Sem/Year
- Various UG & PG Courses
News- MDU Re-appear results are also available now.
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, is one of India’s most prominent universities. Every year lakhs of students will appear in this university for various streams. The MDU University has declared the exam result for various courses. The students who appear in these examinations can check their MDU Exam results for the same.
MDU Result 2023
|Education Type||Distance & Regular|
The Maharshi Dayanand University will provide both regular as well as distance education. Distance education is beneficial for those students who will not be able to attend regular classes due to any reason.
The University will provide many courses like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Ed, B.Arch, BBM, BHM, B.Pharma, BTM, LLB, BPEd, M.A, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.phil etc.
Recently, MDU had conducted the written exam for these courses in which many students have appeared. Now all of them are searching for their exam result. MDU will declare the Exam Results for various courses separately. The students can check their course-wise exam results & MDU Distance Results using the steps given below.
Procedure to Check the MDU Result Online
If you are looking for MDU Result then you have to follow these steps to check the exam result. There will be two ways to check your result, 1st is open the direct link which is given here or 2nd one is using the official website of MDU.
If you will use the official website of MDU then-
- Open the Official Website first, which is http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in/
- Then open the tab named ‘Results.’
- Then click on ‘Click here to view results declared after 13th Feb 2014.’
- Now enter your Registration No. and Roll No.
- Finally, click on ‘Proceed Now’ and check your result.
If you are going to use the direct link then-
- First of all open this link http://result.mdurtk.in/postexam/result.aspx
- Now enter your Registration No. And Roll No.
- Click on Proceed Now and check the result.
Final words: The students can check the MDU Results for B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Ed, B.Arch, BBM, BHM, B.Pharma, BTM, LLB, BPEd, M.A, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.phil using the instruction mention here.