MDU Rohtak Admission Form 2023 will be available in the month of May for the students to take admission in various UG & PG Courses. The students who are looking for MDU Application Form for new Admission can apply their form at that time.
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is established in 1976 under Act No. 25 of 1975. It is one of the biggest Universities in Haryana situated in Rohtak. MDU is an ‘A’ Grade University Accredited by NAAC and provides quality education to the students.
MDU will offer education for various Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc, M.A., M.Com., M.Sc etc. The University will provide both distance and regular education for the students.
MDU Application Form 2023
As every student knows that it is time for new admissions. If you are one of the thousands of students who are waiting for the MDU Admission Form then you are on the right page. Here on this page, we will provide you all details about MDU Rohtak Admission Procedure.
About Courses: Maharshi Dayanand University will offer both regular and distance education for students. You can apply for any Under Graduate or Post Graduate Course under MDU University. The complete details of courses under MDU University are mentioned below.
|BCA, BBA||12th with minimum 45% marks
Three years Diploma Courses conducted by the State Board of Technical
|B.A.||12th with minimum 45% Marks|
|B.SC.||12th with Science Stream|
|M.A.||Bachelor‟s degree/Shastri Examination of three years
duration with at least 45% in aggregate or any other examination
recognized as equivalent thereto.
|M.Sc.||B.SC. with 50% marks|
|LL.B (3 Years)||Bachelor/Master’s degree with at least 45% marks|
|LL.B. (5 Years)||Senior Secondary Examination with at least 45% marks|
Here we mention some of the most searched courses by the students. You can check the complete details of courses provided under MDU using this link.
MDU Application Fees
The students have to pay Rs. 300/- for general courses and Rs. 1000/- for professional courses. The candidates can pay their application fee using net banking, using debit cards, and credit cards.
Note- The application fee may be changed according to the latest pattern.
How to Apply MDU Rohtak Application Form
All the students who want to apply for MDU University can apply their applications in online mode only. The students can follow the given instructions to apply their applications.
- First, you have to visit the official website of MDU which is www.mdu.ac.in.
- Now in the Admission tab click on the link to the Online Application Form.
- Then hit on “New Registration” and enter the required details and click on Register.
- After that, a new page will open. Now in the fill all details like your name, family details etc.
- After that click on “Save” and then click on “Next”.
- Now fill your address in the next page column.
- After that in the next tab fill your educational qualification and obtained marks.
- Then Upload Photo, Signature, and Thumb Impression in .jpeg format.
- After that fill your course details carefully.
How to Pay Application Fees
The candidates can pay their online application fee using the simple steps given below.
- After filling the above details click on “My Profile”.
- Then click on Make Payment.
- After that select your course and click on accept.
- Now select your payment way i.e. Net banking Debit Card etc. and pay application fees.
Documents required for MDU Application Form
A. Email id
B. Scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression (LTI) ensuring that all required scan images should be in .jpeg format.
- Size of the photo image must be less than 50 KB
- Size of the signature image must be less than 30 KB
- Size of the Thumb Impression must be less than 50 KB.
C. Mobile Number
D. Pin Code and details of Permanent & Correspondence Address.
E. Education Qualification & Weightage details/documents (Matriculation, Senior Secondary, and Degree etc.)
Important Details for MDU Admission
MDU Entrance Exam Pattern: Maharshi Dayanand University will provide the entrance exam pattern for the selection test. The students can check their Entrance exam pattern here.
Entrance Exam Q.Booklets: The students can also download the questions booklets for the MDU Rohtak Entrance exam for various courses. Download MDU Questions Booklets here.
Entrance Result: The students can check their MDU Rohtak Entrance Test Result here.
These are some important components for MDU university Admission. MDU Application Form details and other important links are given in the below table.
Final Words: MDU Rohtak Application form will be available in the month of May/June. The students can apply their MDU Admission Form before the last date using the official portal of MDU University. For more details bookmark our page.