The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Commission announces SO posts every year. This year also commission released the notification for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2023. The commission announced a huge no. of vacancies for the youth. Now the notification has been released candidates start preparing themselves for the posts.
The commission will first start the registration procedure followed by the release of official notification on the official portal of the commission. After the registrations, the Commission will fix the date for the exam and make centers for examination in different places. After that, the admit card will be released a week before the exam date approximately.
IBPS’s main purpose is to provide SO posts to those candidates who are eligible for these vacant seats and show their talent and intelligence in the examination. To get detailed information about the recruitment go through the full article. Candidates can also visit the official website regularly or can visit our page.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2023|
|Name of organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of post||Special Officer (various posts)|
|No. Of posts||Update Soon|
|Beginning of Registration||Update Soon|
|Ending date of Registration||Update Soon|
|Preliminary Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
|IT Officer – Scale I||–|
|HR / Personnel – Scale I||–|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari – Scale I||–|
|Marketing Officer – Scale I||–|
|Law Officer – Scale I||–|
|Agriculture Officer – Scale I||–|
Candidates can only apply their names for recruitment only through online mode only.
Application fees are different for every category :
- General /OBC: Application fees for general and OBC category is 600/- under IBPS Specialist Officer.
- SC/ ST/PWD: For SC/ST/PWD Candidates application fees is Rs. 100/-
IBPSC SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before applying candidates have to check their eligibilities which are required for the post.
Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan/ a Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement here.
Candidate must be between the ages of 20 to 30 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is different for the given below categories :
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|PWD (Person With Disability)||10 Years|
- Educational qualification is different for each post. No equivalent education is valid. To know about in detail about educational qualifications go to the official site.
ITBP SO Recruitment Selection Process 2023
Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in three stages.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Personal Interview
Candidates have to pass all these three rounds to grab available seats.
- Both the Preliminary exam and the Mains exam are conducted in online mode.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in both exams.
- Under IBPS SO Recruitment 2023, the examination duration is 120 minutes.
- The paper will be set in both the languages English and Hindi respectively.
How to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 online?
To enroll yourself for the same recruitment candidates have to visit the official website. We are writing here some step-by-step instructions for registration:
- First, open the official website i.e. ibps.in
- Look for the link given as “IBPS SO RECRUITMENT 2023” and click on that.
- Fill all the required details there.
- Recheck the whole details carefully and then submit it.
- After submission choose the mode of payment i.e. SBI bank challan or net banking.
- After payment, you will get your application number and password.
- Take the print of your application form.
Candidates if you have any doubt or query comment us in the comment box given below.