IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts exams for clerical posts all over India every year. This year also IBPS is conducting the same IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023. The officials give great opportunities to the candidates through recruitment.
IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE)every year for multiple banks across the country. CWE is the basic criteria used by all public sectors bank to fulfill the vacancies for the post. To get detailed information go to the official website of the related authority.
IBPS is conducting this exam 8th time now so hence it is also known as IBPS Clerk CW VII. IBPS declares a huge no. Of vacancies for the post. Many candidates have already applied for the same. To know more about Recruitment read the full article.
IBPS CLERK RECRUITMENT 2023
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||IBPSC|
|Name of Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam 2023|
|Application Released||July 2023|
All applications are accepted only through online mode. No offline mode for an application is valid.
Application fees for the general and reserved categories are as follows :
- SC/ ST/ PWD : 175 Rs /-
- General category: 850 Rs /-
- Fees are non-refundable.
Fees submission mode
Candidates have to submit their fees through online mode only. No other mode of payment is available or valid.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible who fulfill these mentioned eligibilities.
Candidates must be between 20 to 28 years as of 01.08.2023. Age relaxation will be there for SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc The complete information is given in the official notification.
Candidates must have completed a minimum of their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate must have the English language as one of the subjects until graduation.
IBPS CLERK RECRUITMENT SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in these two examination:-
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
Candidates are required to qualify for these both exams by securing minimum cut-off marks to get the vacant post seats.
No interview process is required for the selection. Weightage will be given to the main exam only.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Examination Pattern
The IBPS Clerk exam will occur in two stages of exam: prelims and mains. Both papers follow the online method.
- IBPS Clerk Pre exam is an objective type online exam.
- This exam tests a candidate on the basis of their English, intellect, and aptitude.
- There are three sections in the pre-exam.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum cut-off marks in each section to qualify for this exam.
- The English language section will contain 30 questions for 30 marks.
- The numerical ability section will contain 35 questions for 35 marks.
- The reasoning ability section also contains 35 questions for 35 marks.
- Each section is of 20 minutes.
- Combining the pre-exam is of 100 questions which carry 100 marks and of 60 minutes total.
- According to the latest updates by IBPS, there will be 190 questions in the main exam now which needs to be completed in the time frame of 160 minutes.
- There will be 4 sections in the exam: Reasoning ability and computer aptitude section contains 50 questions of 60 marks and have to be completed in 45 minutes.
- The English language section contains 40 questions for 40 marks and has to be finished in 35 minutes.
- The quantitative aptitude section contains 50 questions of 50 marks and the time period is of 45 minutes.
- The General / Financial awareness section contains 50 questions for 50 marks and the time limit is 35 minutes.
- So combined there will be 190 questions and the time frame to complete this exam is 160 minutes.
- Each negative question will lead you to the deduction of 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question.
- No marks will deduct for the question left blank or unanswered.
How to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 online?
To enroll yourself for the recruitment you have to visit the official website.
- Open the official website ibps.in.
- Look for the title IBPS Clerk Recruitment.
- Click on that link and fill in the required information there.
- Check the details carefully and then submit it.
- After submission chooses the payment mode like SBI bank challan or online payment.
- After payment takes the print of the application form for future use.
|Official Website of IBPS||ibps.in|
|Official Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Applications||Apply Now|